Print Media Studio
CFA (Joan & Martin Goldfarb Centre for Fine Arts)
86 Fine Arts Rd
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
- There are three classroom/studio spaces in the Print Media Area, representing Intaglio/Relief, Lithography, and Screenprinting.
- The ground floor studios are fully equipped, housing 3 intaglio presses, 3 lithography presses, 6 screenprinting stations and one large vacuum base screenprinting station, 2 exposure units and newly upgraded etching, spraying, cleaning and ventilation systems.
- Photographic and digital processes are supported by a photographic darkroom, and a shared digital lab.
- The Print Media Area curriculum integrates a broad, inclusive approach to contemporary print-based practice with the acquisition of medium-specific skills.
- Print Media students have access to supervised workshop hours six days a week and each student is provided storage space located in the studios.
- Curriculum print-based practice