Scheduling and rentals of AMPD Performance Facilities are managed by the unit’s General Manager with the assistance of the Technical Services Manager and the Front of House Services Coordinator.
These facilities are part of York University’s School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design. As such, they are used for teaching, study, rehearsal and production by the School’s departments, which have priority access in support of their academic programs and associated performances.
Departmental schedules are established by May 31 for the operational year, which runs from September of the current year to August of the next, with heaviest usage generally in October, November, January, February and March.
Rental enquiries from prospective clients in the wider York University community and the external community are invited each year from May 31 onwards for the upcoming operational year.
Booking requests must be submitted in writing (email accepted) and should include alternate dates where possible.
- Booking of AMPD Performance Facilities venues is conditional upon the availability of the venue, equipment and staff, which varies within the 12-month scope of operations.
- Early booking is advised. Priority will be given to previous clients who are in good standing.
- To ensure sufficient lead time, a booking should be confirmed at least six weeks in advance of the event.
Clients who book AMPD Performance Facilities venues fall into two categories. Please select appropriate information and forms for your situation:
York University Clients
Individuals and groups on campus who have official standing at York University are considered internal clients. These include the Office of the President, academic Faculties and departments, research units and student organizations.
- Rental Request Form – Internal Clients (pdf) (Note: If your browser doesn’t support form fields, please save the PDF file before completing the Rental Request form.)
Individuals and groups from the wider arts community, corporations, commercial producers and community organizations outside of York University.
- Reservation Procedures and Rental Rates – External Clients
- Rental Request Form – External Clients (PDF)
Licence Agreement Schedules
The Licence Agreement (contract) includes the following schedules: